Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Time



I’ve never blogged before, so this is all new to me. I’m hoping for this to serve as a place to chronicle my writing process, and show my journey to getting my books out there. Don’t worry, though. I’m not going to go on and on about my books on here. Hopefully, this will serve as an outlet for me to release some of the joy and frustration that comes with everyday life. I also hope to make plenty of new friends along the way. Since this is my first post, I’m going to make it short and sweet, but before I go, here’s a little advice, and you can take it for what it’s worth. I’ve found that it’s true in my own life. Work hard at the things that you love and for the people who you love, because when you do, every day is filled with a little joy. It will also still be filled with a lot of pain and heartache, but by the end of the day, you will be able to sleep easy, because you’ll know that you truly lived a day to the fullest. Life is too short to be wasted on pursuits that are someone else’s passion or on people you aren’t passionate about. It took me nearly twenty- five years to realize that, but now I’m no longer wasting the most precious thing of all. I’m not wasting time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment