Saturday, May 18, 2013

I just finished completely editing my first book, "Wrong Place." I feel so relieved to finally be done with it. It was strange to read back over it. I've always been the type of person to doubt myself, and yes, I've heard all the stereotypical things about how if you don't believe in yourself no one will, but that's just how I've always felt. This experience was different, however. I don't know how others will receive my work, but I really liked the story I wrote, and maybe that is all that matters. If I met the characters in my story in real life, I would want to know them and be friends with them. That's more than you can say about a lot of real people in the world. I know I shouldn't get too excited, though. I do have five more books to edit, after all, but I just can't help but be excited. Soon, all of this is going to be out there for anyone to read. It's scary, but for the first time in my life, I feel confident in something because no matter what anyone else thinks, I know that I've done quality and original work. Well, that's my little rant for the night. Whoever is listening, thanks, and here's an image of my first official book for anyone who hasn't checked out my Facebook page. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment