Thursday, October 17, 2013

Guest Bloggers


   I’m writing to update everyone and tell you that Wrong Fortunes is still on schedule for release on the 25th. I’m very excited to see what everybody thinks about this new book. I love it, and I never felt like I was working while I was writing it. That’s not the only thing I want to tell you guys about, though. In the near future, I’m going to have a couple of guest bloggers, and I’d like to tell you a little about them today. 
   Anton Troia is a science fiction writer, and his book, The Last Overseer, will be an instant classic for anyone who loves the genre and a breath of fresh air for any deep thinkers out there.
      You can find Anton’s Facebook page and book here:


   Latorre Mays’ book is named Darkened Soul. It’s a very gripping futuristic horror/thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat. 
   You can find Latorre’s Facebook page and book at these links.


   Check their books out and drop by their Facebook pages to connect with them directly. Sometimes the difference between the most famous authors and new authors is simply exposure.
   I’ll be posting something new soon. As always, thanks for the support. I hope you’re all looking forward to the continuation of the Wrong Series.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment