Saturday, September 28, 2013

What If


  I’m always thinking of random things, so I thought that I would throw a few of those thoughts out there today. They’re usually “what if” scenarios, so here goes. The first is if you could go anywhere, where would it be? That’s a hard one for me because there are still so many places I want to go. I want to visit England, Ireland, Japan, and Germany, but if I had to pick one place to go permanently, I think it would be near water. In fact, I would want it to be somewhere far away from anyone or anything. Just the thought of the nothing but the sound of the waves makes me naturally relax.
  Another random question that has popped in my mind lately is if you could be trapped in an elevator with one character from the Wrong series or the Strange Visions series, who would it be? That’s something that is probably a bit odd because they aren’t real people, but it’s interesting for me to think about. All of the characters in my books are very real to me, and I know them like no one else, so it’s hard to say which one is my favorite or which one I would love to meet if it were possible. I mean, Sam seems like she would be awesome to meet, but in my new book, there is a scene where someone is in an elevator with her, and let’s just say that it isn’t a pleasant experience, so that might not be the best idea. Nathan is a cool guy, but for some reason, everyone thinks that he reminds them of me, so would that be like meeting myself? All of their friends are awesome, but I just don’t know. I think that Chloe would be interesting because we both have a certain sense of humor, and it would be nice to talk to someone who understands dark humor and doesn’t see the world through rose colored glasses. Then again, Ally is very entertaining to me, and she has the right mixture of intelligence and attitude to make me think that we would be good friends. John might be fun to joke around with, too. Then there’s Trent. He can predict the future, so I wouldn’t mind meeting him and picking his brain for obvious reasons. As a matter of fact, I think that I would either pick him or Sam because they seem the most interesting to me, but it’s too close to call.
  Finally, there is food. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Something that most people don’t know about me is the fact that I really like food. I try to stay in shape, but I really like to eat, so it’s a struggle. I love everything from steak to burgers to Mexican food. I think that there is only one food that I can’t live without, though, and that’s gelato. It truly is the perfect food for me. It’s filling, and it’s the perfect comfort food. If gelato were a woman, I would marry her with no questions asked.
  Now that I’m done with my food list, I think that I’ll take a break from writing for a few minutes and watch a little college football. I suppose that this blog didn’t serve much of a purpose, but I just wanted to share some random thoughts, and I still think that it would be interesting to meet one of the characters. Maybe we would go on a luxurious vacation to Hawaii where we would eat gelato, or at least I think that’s what we would do. *Grins and envisions the whole thing* Don’t worry. I haven’t gone crazy. I’ll update everyone on the new book on the next blog and give you guys a description of Wrong Fortunes. Thanks for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment