Friday, March 14, 2014

Wrong End Announcement

   I’m going to tell you guys about my newest book today. Wrong End is the final book in the Wrong series, and it’s going to be released on March 28th. I’ve put so much effort into making this book a great ending for everyone, and I think I’ve succeeded. I don’t know how everyone will perceive the ending, but I can honestly say that I think I’ve done something really great on this one. For the first time, I’m proud. I’ve always been the type of person who could use a little more confidence in myself, but when it comes to this book, I can honestly say that I have all the confidence in the world. Wrong Life has always been my favorite book before this one. Here’s the thing, this book is my favorite now, and it isn’t even close. I tried to go as big as possible with this book, but at the same time, be reflective throughout the process. Nathan and Sam have come a long way, and so have I. There are a lot of times in the book that are fueled by intense action, but I made sure to make a huge effort to do what I think will ultimately define this series. Throughout writing these books, I’ve always tried to showcase great romances and never take things too seriously. Things certainly get much more serious in this book, but there are still those comedic moments that I’ve come to love in this series, and most importantly, these character’s relationships shine more than ever. I would say that the final Wrong book is very character driven. Some of my favorite chapters came in the middle of the book when there was a lull in the action, and the characters, and me as the author, were able to reflect on where they had been.
   If you’re not much on reflection, romance, or comedy, don’t worry. The plot to this book is very serious, and by the end of it, these characters will have gone to places and gotten themselves into situations like nothing that they’ve ever been in before. I also want to assure everyone that no character got left out in this one. I made sure to give a lot of time to some characters who have been a little ignored in the past. Chloe, Dan, Jason, and Burt all play key roles in this book. That’s what I thought would be the hardest part about writing this book when I started. I have thirteen main characters. That’s a lot of people to keep up with, and I was afraid that someone would get lost in the shuffle, but honestly, it couldn’t have worked out better. Here’s the description for Wrong End.
   Wrong End is the gripping conclusion of the Wrong Series. In the final installment, Nathan and Sam will be in the middle of the biggest conspiracy in American history. Fortunately, they’ll be joined by their old crew for their mission. As they unravel the mystery that surrounds one of the most powerful men on the planet, everyone has to question how far they’re willing to go to stop a catastrophe from happening. What is preventing a disaster worth? For the first time, they’re faced with a large enough threat to think that they might just have to give their lives for a cause. With no government behind them and only limited funds, the group is truly tested, and by the end of the series, there’s a good chance that none of them are going to be breathing. Bonds will be tested, and questions will be answered. Can Nathan and Sam ever step away from spy life for good, and if they don’t, will one of them pay for their participation in blood?

   All right, now that I’ve given you guys the description, I want to tell you something very personal about me and these books. I’m so proud of this series. It isn’t perfect, but Wrong Place was the first book I ever wrote, and I’ve been able to keep this story going and interesting for seven books. To me, that’s a dream come true within itself. Then there’s the fact that I absolutely love the way everything ends. I never thought I could top Wrong Life, and when I continued the series with Wrong Regrets, a part of me thought that I was making a mistake. I know now that I was right to continue on. This ending is the one that these characters deserved. Honestly, if I never released another book, I could walk away proud with this one as the last thing I ever put my name on. As a matter of fact, I’ve thought about doing just that. I don’t think I’m going to, but I just wanted to express to you guys how much I loved writing this book and how satisfied I feel with the final product. I can honestly say that if I didn’t sale a single Wrong End book I would still think it was my biggest success. Money or no money, I’m proud of this one.

   Anyway, now that I’ve gone on and on about how much I love this final book, I’ll show you guys one more thing. This is the cover of Wrong End. I want to thank Danielle Nardozzi for giving me this picture.
   All right, on one final note, I want to ask you guys to do something for me. If you haven’t checked out the Wrong series yet, pick up the first book for me. I want as many people as possible to read my work. If you’ve already picked it up and you liked it, tell someone about my series. Some millionaire authors may write for money, but I can tell you right now that indie authors write for the connection that we feel when someone really gets what we’re trying to convey through the pages we’ve written. I would write even if no one read my books, but this is my way of expression, so I would love for that expression to be seen by as many people as possible. Thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment