Sunday, July 7, 2013

New Books



I have officially released three new books today, although one of them hasn’t shown up yet. Strange Visions: the Beginning is available for free right now on Amazon Kindle, and Strange Visions: Yesterday’s Sins is available for 3.99. Look for Strange Visions: False Endings to pop up sometime tonight. I think anyone who likes crime, romance, or action in a book will like these books, so check them out if you want to. It’s been a hard few days. I set a goal back in January to release six books by July, and that’s exactly what I’ve done. I’ll never do it again because the task is a little daunting, but I met my goal which makes me feel good about the future. For anyone who enjoyed or is still enjoying the “Wrong” series, I thought I would share a little news with you. The new Wrong book is already going through the last editing stages. Wrong Regrets is about the one thing that still haunts Zane to this day. As he recalls what made him the person he is, you’ll get to know him better and some of what he says might just be relevant to the present. I drop many hints in the book at the future direction of the series and one bomb shell at the end. I still need to find a cover for the book and do a little more editing, so I’m not going to announce a release date just yet, but I hope to get it out there soon. The fourth Strange Visions book has also been written, but it’s still in a very raw state right now. It will probably be a while before it’s released. I was thinking that I might be able to have it out sometime in September.Thanks for reading, and I promise that I'll talk about something besides books next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment