Monday, May 26, 2014

The Divide Is Live

   I’m very proud to announce that The Divide is LIVE. It was a long journey writing this book. I’ve been thinking about what this book might be like since August of last year. I wanted to write a book that was different from other things I’ve done but that still concentrated on characters above all else. I think I’ve succeeded in that. This is a very character driven story that sucks you into a world that’s far different than the one we live in today, and I’m proud to say that it can now be added to the list of things I’ve done. Here’s the link to The Divide. I hope you’ll all pick it up. I think you’ll enjoy it.
   Now, there are a few more things I want to talk to everyone about. At 5 tomorrow evening, we’re going to be doing a special event for the book on Facebook. I hope you can all join us. There will be prizes and teasers. Also, if you want to ask me any questions about the book, it would be the perfect time to do it. (Not that you can’t ask anytime.) Anyway, here’s the link to the event. I hope to see you there.

   Finally, the focus of today is going to be on The Divide, but this isn’t the end of the line for me just yet. I’m working on another project that’s going to be a three book series. I’ve already written two of them, and I’m currently trying to edit both of them. I’m looking forward to sharing them with you and writing the final one over the next few months. There’s one more major announcement coming up, too. The anniversary of the Wrong series is coming up on June 14th. I’ll be giving away some prizes that day and announcing one major thing about the future. I hope you’ll all check out The Divide and my release party today. Look forward to a lot of announcements in the future. I still have a few more traditional things to announce and at least one big surprise up my sleeve. I can’t wait to see how everyone likes The Divide and let all of you in on the future direction of my books and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment