Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Trailer


    I just wanted to update everyone on a few things that I’m doing today. I have made a video promoting The Wrong Series, and I’m going to post a link to it for all of you to see. It was the first video I’ve ever made for anything, so it’s probably not perfect, but I spent a considerable amount of time on it, and I really like the way it came out. Hopefully, you guys will, too. I’m also going to be making a video for the Strange Visions Series very soon.
   Outside of making videos, I’ve been doing a lot of writing and editing. I’ve finished with an edit of two brand new books. One of them is dystopian, and the other is a spy novel. The dystopian book is a stand alone novel, but the spy book will be a series. (probably 3 to 4 books) I’ve been writing some different things, too. Sometimes it’s nice to just write for your own enjoyment, and I’ve been writing some short stories like I used to when I was fourteen. Some of them actually feature the Wrong and Strange Visions characters. (No, they will not continue the series. They truly are just so I can keep connecting with Nathan, Sam, Trent, and Ally. J) That’s the thing that I’m discovering more about myself. I don’t know if I can ever quit being a writer. Sure, one day I could get sick of writing books for money, but I know I would still write. It’s become an addiction to me, and I find myself writing new chapters, stories, and thoughts daily. In some ways, I’ve probably been able to be more creative than ever now that I’m through with the Wrong and Strange Visions series because I can write about anything. 
   Anyway, I hope you all love what I do in the future, and I hope you’ll check out my new trailer for the Wrong Series. Thanks to everyone who has already checked out my work, and to everyone who hasn’t, maybe my trailer will persuade you.

No comments:

Post a Comment