Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Morning Ideas

   I’m really excited this morning. I don’t know why, but I have all types of ideas flowing today. Lately, I’ve felt like I was in a bit of a slump, but I woke up this morning, and it was as if a fog had cleared from my mind. I’ve had ideas for new books, how to better re-master old ones, and even some other ideas that I’m going to keep to myself for now. To say the least, for the first time in a while, I’m excited about the future. The next year should be interesting. If I want to do everything I’ve got planned, I’m going to need to be working a lot. That’s the only downside to all of this, but who am I kidding? I actually love writing.
   For a while there, I thought I was getting too burned out or that I may need to do something else, but thankfully, those feelings have passed. I don’t know if I can write forever, but I know I still have more to share with everyone for now. I have at least three brand new stories to tell, and I’m not done telling Nathan and Sam’s story either. That’s not all, though. I have some ideas about Trent and Ally, too. No, I’m not going to revive the series. It truly did come to a close with The Storm, but I want to redo all of the books, and maybe even create a version of the books where a lot of things are expanded upon. It’s probably a little strange, but I keep coming back to the Wrong and Strange Visions stories. I want to make them the best they can possibly be before I finally leave them completely behind. I want to edit them to a better level, and put out some more definite editions of them. I know what you’re thinking. You probably think that I’m one of those authors who has become too hung up on one or two groups of characters. Guess what? You’re right. I feel like I have to make the Wrong and Strange Visions books perfect, and if I didn’t expand on some things in these new editions, I just couldn’t get it out of my head. That doesn’t mean that I don’t have a lot of other ideas about new characters either, though. As a matter of fact, I have two stories already written, and I’m toying with an idea for a sequel to one of them. I even have another idea for a book that would be very different from anything that I’ve ever done. As a matter of fact, it wouldn’t even be fiction.

   Anyway, sorry to go on and on about the things I’ve been thinking about this morning, but I just had to let everyone know what was going on with me. There are going to be plenty of new books in the future, and plenty of re-masters of old ones. There’s even going to be one project that I don’t know what to call yet. Thanks for reading, guys, and if you haven’t checked out either of my two series yet, what are you waiting on? They’re good books, and I think you’ll love them. (Yes . . . that was a shameless promotion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment