Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Project


I just wanted to share with everyone that I have looked back over my first book, Wrong Place, and there were quite a few things that I wished I had done differently, so I have been editing it again over the last few days. I uploaded the finished product today, and hopefully by tonight everyone will be able to enjoy a much better version of the book. I wanted to make it read much smoother by taking out some unnecessary words that take away from the flow of the book. Hopefully everyone will love the new version.
            Now onto some news about my newest project. My new book is called Strange Visions: The Calm, and it’s coming out next month. I’ve worked really hard on this book, and I’ve gotten some great feedback from the few people who have seen it. I wanted to officially announce that barring any unforeseen setbacks, The Calm will be released on September 10th. That’s all the news I have right now, and I hope that you guys will enjoy the update and the new book soon. Here’s a picture of The Calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment