Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Unseen: Watchers


   I’m very proud to announce my newest book. It’s the final book in The Unseen series, and it’s titled The Unseen: Watchers. I believe that this is my best one in the series. It has tons of action, and romance is taken to another level throughout it. It’ll be easy for anyone who has enjoyed the previous entries to pick it up. The book will be coming out in March, but I’ll have it up for preorder on the 14th of this month. I hope you’ll all check it out. Here’s the description for it.
   The Unseen: Watchers is the epic conclusion to The Unseen series. It follows Drew and Lindsey as everything with the agency finally comes to a head. Will they be able to escape a life of servitude and death, or will it all catch up to them in the end? That will be the central theme of this final book. Along their journey, they’ll discover love, betrayal, and a will to survive like they never knew they had. Join them as they try to take down an agency responsible for countless crimes and maybe even make a life for each other away from it all. This entry is an action-packed journey with a deeper romance than ever before, and the ending to the series is one you’ll never see coming.
   The book is so much more than I can accurately describe, however. It’s a farewell to a group of characters that I have spent so much time with over the last several months. I think I’ll always have a special place in my heart for Drew and Lindsey. I started on this series at a time when my life didn’t feel very stable, and I was very comfortable writing in this style. I had been challenging myself to write in other styles, however, and it was just time to go back to the basics. These characters and these books brought a much-needed stability to my life. Moving forward, I’m going to be exploring new genres again, but I have to say that I loved being able to rely on Drew and Lindsey in a pinch. I hope they’ve brought half as much joy and entertainment to your life as they have to mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment