Monday, July 14, 2014

Wrong Mission Blitz

   My newest book, Wrong Visions: Lost Memories is officially out today. I’ve put a lot of work into these stories. This book includes 1 novel and 3 short stories that show us what some of my favorite characters have been up to. It features Nathan and Sam from the Wrong series and Trent and Ally from the Strange Visions series. It was a dream come true to see these two storylines come together. I had hinted in one of the Strange Visions books that the two stories were in the same universe, but it wasn’t until now that I actually decided to connect them. For fans of both series, it should be a refreshing read. It isn’t like either series. The Wrong Visions series is going to focus on characters’ relationships more than anything and pay special attention to some of the characters who needed more attention in the first books. Here’s the link to it if you want to check it out.
   Now, onto some more news . . . I’m doing a release day blitz today where I’m going to give away some prizes. We’ll play games, and in general, just have a good time. Stop by my Facebook page and enter the contests if you want to. It’s going to be a lot of fun.
    I also want to make special mention of a series I LOVE. The Strange Visions series was published exactly one year ago. That was a defining moment in my life, and I want as many people to read it as possible. I’m offering it free today, so check it out on me.

   Thanks to everyone who has already picked up Wrong Visions, and look forward to my next project coming out in August. The Unseen is going to be a good one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment