Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wrong and The Unseen

   I’m very proud to announce my next 5 projects. The first one coming out is Wrong Visions: A Collection of Short Stories Vol. 1. It will cover some of the time between the final chapter of Wrong End and the epilogue. These stories are about the everyday lives of some of my favorite characters, and it comes out on July 14th. Nathan and Sam will take center stage through two of the stories and share the spotlight with Trent and Ally through another. These three stories are truly short stories. There’s another story that could actually qualify as a book, however, and it stars not only Nathan, Sam, Trent, and Ally, but also Jason and Chloe. These stories are going to all be good, but the one starring everyone is my favorite. Let me tell you about my collection of short stories.
   First, we have Wrong Catch. Wrong Catch is a story about Nathan in his senior year of high school. As he struggles between choosing between his girlfriend and a game, he finds what really matters to him. This story gives new insight into why Nathan is the man he is today.
   After that we have Wrong Visions. Here’s the description for it. When Trent Roberts sees that his favorite author is going to be killed on a trip to New York, he does what he always does. He comes to the rescue. Unfortunately, Nathan and Sam might not be too receptive to the idea of a supposed psychic’s warnings. With action, romance, and comedy, this crossover is more than entertaining for fans of the two series.
   A story I really love is Wrong: The Christmas Gift. Have you ever wanted your partner to literally be willing to go to the ends of the earth to get you the perfect gift? Well, Nathan might just have to in order to get Sam what she deserves. As a sudden trip and a lot of secrecy make Sam feel insecure about what Nathan is doing, a lot of unexpected things will occur. This story combines the best charms of the Christmas season and the Wrong series, and at its core it’s a true love story.
   And finally, this is where we get into the meat of things. Wrong Visions: The Vacation packs everything into one story that I always wanted to do as a writer. In this much larger story, we see Trent and Ally come to visit Nathan and Sam in Hawaii at the same time as Jason and Chloe. As Nathan plans another surprise for Sam, they have to find a way to house more people than should be possible. Throughout the week, we’ll see Nathan and Sam make some tough decisions, Trent and Ally get involved in one more strange situation, and Jason help Chloe face her past head on. By the end of the week, everyone involved will be changed in one way or another, and bonds that are unbreakable will be formed. This is a feel good story about friendship, family, and love. Fans of both series will love it, and those who have always wanted to see Jason and Chloe step into a starring role will finally get their wish.
   That’s not all I have to announce in the Wrong department. I have written more short stories starring our favorite characters, and I’m in the process of writing another. There will be a Vol. 2 sometime in late September. I have no plans to write a Vol. 3, but I’m not going to lie to myself. I love these characters, so anything is possible. These books aren’t going to be spy or murder books. They’re simply about the characters we love. Personal relationships will be explored more in these stories.
   Now, on to a brand new set of books. I’m pleased to announce The Unseen: A Broken Mind. It’s a book about espionage that will be the start of a trilogy. I can’t give away too much just yet, but it comes out on August 28th, and it already has a sequel written that’s being edited as we speak. I would expect for everyone to see part two of The Unseen series in late October. It will be called The Unseen: Shadow Wars. I haven’t started on the third and final book in the series yet, but I hope to have it out in late December.
   So there you have it. I’ll be releasing Wrong Visions Vol. 1 July 14th, The Unseen August 28th, Wrong Visions Vol. 2 in late September, The Unseen: Shadow Wars in late October, and an untitled book in the Unseen series in late December. That’s my year. I don’t have any plans after that. I might have done everything in the writing department I want to do after The Unseen series wraps up, but if I know myself, I’ll have two or three more books planned by that time. Thanks for being patient while I got all my ducks in a row, and I hope you enjoy this year of books. I thought I was running out of ideas a few months ago, but it turns out that I had at least 5 more books in me. Thanks for reading. I can’t wait to share the actual work with you. Look forward to a lot of teasers as the release of Wrong Visions creeps closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment