Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Storm

   I’m very happy to announce that the final book in the Strange Visions series, Strange Visions: The Storm, will be released on December 14th. I’ve gone over it with a fine toothed comb, and it’s finally ready. It has been an extremely fun journey with Trent and Ally. I hope that you will all love the ending. It was one of the most difficult books that I’ve ever written from an emotional standpoint. The words flowed easily, but it was very painful to write that final epilogue. Here’s a description of the book for everyone.
   Strange Visions: The Storm is the thrilling conclusion to the Strange Visions series. All of the mysteries of the series will finally be revealed. This book features the biggest case that Trent has ever been a part of and asks two very important questions. What is Trent willing to sacrifice for the people he loves, and how much further can he push himself after he’s lost everything? As the story takes a darker tone and Trent’s entire worldview is ripped away from him, we truly learn who Trent Roberts is, and we find out what true resolve is all about.
   I also want to share the cover with all of you. I still can’t believe that this will be the last cover with Strange Visions on it, but this book series has led to so much more for me, and it will always have a very special place in my heart.
   Thank you guys for supporting me, and I hope that you’ll pick up the best book in the series on December 14th. I promise that there will be more than a few surprises and that everything will finally be resolved. I can’t say if everyone will approve of everything in the book, but I thought that it ended just the way it should have. I look forward to seeing all of your feedback and telling you about what comes next for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment