Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Wrong Series



My first three books went live on Amazon Kindle yesterday. So far I only have one review up, but I have been informed that many others are pending. I’m very proud of the work I’ve done. It may not be everyone’s favorite book, but I’m very confident that most people will like it. It’s been a long road to this point, and I still have a long way to go. I need to promote like crazy, write, edit, and somehow maintain some kind of life. As you can see, it’s not going to be easy, but it’s all worth it. I love what I’m doing today, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. My hope is that one day I’ll be able to just write and do nothing else to make money. The good news is that there’s no reason for me to believe that won’t be a reality someday. I’m off to a great start. I don’t know who all reads this, but if you have a Kindle, an Ipad, smart phone, or something with a Kindle app, I would love for you to check out my books. You can get a free preview of my book on the website if you just want to check it out before buying. It is also free for Amazon Prime customers. Thanks to anyone who already has purchased my books and those who will.  Here are the links to my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment