Friday, July 24, 2015

Destiny Preorder

   Today I’m announcing that Destiny is coming to Kindle on August 28th. In case you don’t know, Destiny is a book I’ve been working on since last year, and it has been such a joy to write. I think it’s going to be an even bigger joy to share it with all of you. This story is one that consumed every part of me. I wrote during the day, and at night, I struggled to sleep because I kept coming back to it in my mind. When I closed my eyes, I saw two characters who had become friends of mine, and I couldn’t wait until the sun came up again so I could go back to them. For me, this book was everything, and I truly believe that others will find it to be entertaining, cute, and at the same time, full of the hard truths we face in life. At its heart, Destiny is a romantic novel, but it’s so much more than that. I wish I could tell all of you the story right now, but I don’t want to ruin anything. I wrote this one for all the people who said I should try my hand at romance and slice of life stories. I hope you guys will love it.
   Now that I’ve told you the release date and how much I love these characters, I want to share a few more things with you. First off, it’s time for me to reveal the cover. Below I’m going to include it along with some teaser images. At the very bottom of the page, I’ll put a link for anyone who wants to preorder now. No pressure. :)

   Before I go, I want to say one more thing about today and the future of my newest novel. Starting on August 28th, I’m really going to push this book. I already have a lot of promotional programs in mind and some more set up that will help get the word out about Destiny. I believe in it, and I’m putting my money where my mouth is on this one. I honestly feel like this is the best thing I’ve ever written. I know. I’ve said that in the past, but I mean it. This story is leaps and bounds better than what I’ve done before, and I happen to like my other stories. ;) If you can’t tell, I’m very proud of this one. I could walk away happy after this book because I know in my heart I’ve done what I set out to do in writing now that I have this story under my belt. I can’t push it all on my own, though, no matter how much I talk about it or how much money I put into promotion. Word of mouth goes a long way. For those who already like what I do, I would ask that you tell a friend about my newest book, and for everyone else, give Destiny a read when it comes out. If you like it like I think you will, then spread the word. This one isn’t about money. This book took on a different feel to me, and I want it to succeed because I feel these characters deserve to have their stories heard by many. I don’t even care if anyone knows I wrote it. I just want it to get the credit it deserves, so help me out if you end up loving it as much as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment